Happy New Year!
I hope your year is off to a beautiful start.
As you begin your 2023 journey, I offer the following questions to help you reflect, gain perspective, focus, and take one small step at a time to accomplish what matters most.
Wishing you a delightful 2023. May you find and live into hope, joy, awe and meaning.
- Reflecting on 2022, what did you accomplish? What were the decisions and small steps that led to those accomplishments?
- What’s one thing that fed your soul?
- What comments, compliments, or interactions helped you see the meaning and value you bring to the world?
- What were the unexpected joys that you experienced in 2022?
- Reflecting on 2022, what drained you? What felt empty? What was disappointing?
- What are you proud of? What brings you joy?
- What is one goal that is currently important to you?
- What’s one thing (a habit or pattern) that you would like to leave behind?
- What’s one thing you would like to start doing?
- What do you need to let go of to live into your heart’s desires? (Possible obstacles might include preserving your ego, judgement, needing permission, waiting for someone else to make the first move, your comfort zone, and unrealistic magical thinking.)
- Who do you want to spend more time with? Who lifts you up? What do you want to spend more time doing?
- If you had a magic wand and could change one thing about yourself or your life, it would be…
- If you knew you would succeed you would…
- If you were brave enough, you would…
- If you had the time, you would…