I know you can do this.
I also know you can muscle through and do it on your own.
But it’s easier and faster with a support system on speed dial.
If you’re ready for meaningful insight, coupled with the right tools and strategies for a more joy filled life, let’s get started.
I hold you accountable while holding your hand, so you achieve, rather than just talk about the changes you desire.
Over the course of our work together, we’ll create a unique plan with actionable steps so the future you are meant to have is yours.
- Discover what is holding you back and what can move you forward
- Learn to manage the self-defeating thoughts
- Find what brings you a sense of fulfillment, and
- Figure out how to go out and get it.
This is you.
- You. Showing up. Each. And. Every. Day.
- You. Knowing how to deal with and face down the discomfort
- You. Living by your own rules
- You. Blowing raspberries at the naysayers and living an uncompromising, uncensored life you love.
I have a limited number of spaces for 1:1 clients.
The cost is:
- 4 sessions approximately 60 minutes each plus email support – $500
- 6 sessions, approximately 60 minutes each plus email support – $730
- 12 sessions approximately 60 minutes each plus email support – $1350
How It Works:
- We meet by phone or, if you are in the Denver area and you prefer, in person.
- You can email or text me during regular business hours throughout the duration of your program with any questions or concerns that come up between sessions and I will get back to you within 24 hours.
- You are in charge of our meeting times which you book via my on-line scheduler.
Once we’ve connected and decided to work together I’ll send you a link for payment and scheduling.
FYI – Coaching is not a form of mental health therapy
Coaching is not a form of mental health therapy and does not meet the need of individuals who are best served by a licensed mental health professional.
I believe Dr. Martha Beck summed it up best when she equated life coaching to hiring a personal trainer. If you’re ill, you work with a doctor to get better. But if you are healthy and want to up your game, you hire a personal trainer to help guide you to a stronger body.
Same goes for life coaching. If you’re mentally healthy and want to up your game, life coaching can help you do so in many different ways. It can help with motivation, goal setting and clarification, finding your intuitive voice, feedback and accountability, discovering strengths and weaknesses… to name a few.
Also, please know that many people work with both a therapist and life coach.