So much so that I not only read and enjoy books but wrote one as well.
It’s a digital book, a bit saucy, based on stories from my family’s travels and ready for you to download.
It’s called Discover the New G Spot. It’s about guilt and gratitude. (Sorry to those of you looking for something a bit racy.)
Read it today and
- Understanding why you feel guilty
- Learn to use your guilt as a stepping stone to more happiness
- Laugh out loud and giggle quietly
That’s right. Unfriend guilt and stop beating yourself up for:
- Not having a balanced life,
- Not having the perfect body,
- Letting your children watch TV,
- Not calling your mother,
- Spending time relaxing by indulging in things such as food porn or People magazine,
- Short-changing your family while you focus on your career,
- Short-changing your career while you focus on your family.
In a style best described as The Sex Lives of Cannibals meets O Magazine, Discover the New G Spot will take you on a journey of self-discovery that replaces the guilt with gratitude.